Are you a budding artist looking to make some extra cash? If so, selling stickers on Redbubble could be the perfect side hustle.
With its wide selection of high quality designs and transparent backgrounds, Redbubble makes it easy to create and market your stickers.
Whether you’re an experienced artist or just starting out, this guide will show you How To Sell Stickers On Redbubble.
- Upload high quality PNG files with transparent backgrounds
- Size designs to around 2800×2800 pixels
- Consider the importance of transparent backgrounds and dark versions of designs
- Utilize sticker packs to offer larger commissions and increase earnings
How To Sell Stickers On Redbubble
As an artist, selling quality stickers by redbubble is a great way to make money and promote my work.
To get started, I need to open a Redbubble account, design my stickers, upload them, and then promote my offerings.
Once I have those steps taken care of, I can track analytics and sales to maximize my earnings.
Step 1: Open a Redbubble Account
- Opening a Redbubble account is easy, so get started and optimize your profile to enhance branding! To make money on the platform, I recommend creating art in procreate or Adobe Illustrator for upload. Once the artist has created 5 designs with transparent backgrounds, they are ready to go live.
- Customize your storefront to appeal to customers, set background colors, titles, tags, and markup prices for each design. Promote stickers through social media and optimize product descriptions using catchy titles and relevant tags.
- Stay updated with Redbubble tracking and analytics features can help monitor sales and earnings while earning commissions from each sale. With these tools, you can start making money as an artist today!
Step 2: Design Your Stickers
Designing stickers is easy with tools like Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, or GIMP.
- These platforms offer a range of features to help you make your vision come to life.
- Whether you’re creating individual designs or a sticker pack for Redbubble’s market, these tools have got you covered.
When designing for Redbubble products, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Aim for 300 DPI and a transparent background so that the finished design looks great on any product. I recommend sizing your design at around 2800×2800 pixels; this way it’ll be big enough for all four sticker sizes.
- However, do note that with smaller designs, there may be limited options available when it comes to size.
Now, let’s talk about pricing. How much should you charge for your stickers?
- You have the freedom to set your own margin ranging from 20% – 100% of the base price.
- Additionally, you can add sales tax based on local regulations. These decisions will determine how much money you make per sale!
So, get creative and make some awesome stickers! With the right tools and a bit of imagination, you can design stickers that people will love.
Step 3: Upload Your Designs
Once you’ve designed your stickers, it’s time to upload them to Redbubble.
Uploading is quick and easy:
- Just drag and drop the high-resolution PNG file of your design onto the platform.
- Make sure it has a transparent background – this is essential for properly sizing your sticker in all sizes (small, medium, large, extra large).
- Aim for a size of 2800×2800 pixels so that the design can work on all four sticker sizes.
- Once you’ve uploaded, you can adjust pricing if necessary to ensure a healthy profit margin.
- Don’t forget to download the PNG file before hitting ‘Publish’!
Your designs are now ready to be sold on Redbubble.
Step 4: Promote Your Offerings
Share your stickers on social media to promote them and reach more customers! Redbubble handles marketing, but artists can do their own promotions too.
- I advertise my stickers on platforms like Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest. Utilizing Redbubble’s ‘Promote Products’ feature is also a great way to get the word out.
- Product descriptions should be catchy with relevant tags and detailed descriptions. Organic search works well for Redbubble products, so it’s important to optimize titles and tags for visibility in search results.
- Social media accounts are also helpful to raise awareness of my work, as sharing products is easy with their built-in share functions. With all these strategies combined, I’m able to maximize the success of my sticker sales!
Step 5: Tracking and Analytics
Redbubble provides helpful analytics to track sales and earnings, so you can get insights into customer behavior and preferences. The performance dashboard shows top-selling products, earnings, and customer traffic. It’s also possible to receive email feedback on sales and earnings. Plus, the analytics tools allow you to monitor and grow sticker sales with ease.
Here are some features of Redbubble’s tracking and analytics:
- Sales tracking
- Performance analytics
- Email feedback on sales/earnings
- Monitor/grow sticker sales
- Insights into customer behavior/preferences
These features give me a better understanding of my customers’ buying habits – allowing me to tailor my marketing efforts more effectively while continuedly earning from stickers with Redbubble.
Step 6: Get Paid
Artists on Redbubble get paid monthly for their sales. Payment options include PayPal or direct bank transfer. I always receive my earnings in the selected local currency. Payments are made automatically near the middle of the month.
The minimum balance required for payment is $20, which is easily attainable after selling a few stickers.
I love that Redbubble also provides sales tracking and performance analytics. This helps me monitor and grow sticker sales. They even send email feedback with insights into customer behavior and preferences. This allows me to make informed decisions about my products.
All in all, Redbubble makes it easier to earn consistent income from selling stickers online. Getting paid has never been easier!
How to Make Redbubble Stickers
Designers can maximize their sticker sales on Redbubble by following these strategies:
- Creating cohesive sticker packs with multiple designs.
- Using darker versions of existing designs to enhance visibility.
- Optimizing titles, descriptions, and tags to increase search visibility.
To ensure the best quality for their stickers, designers should keep in mind the following specifications:
- Designs should be around 2800×2800 pixels.
- Larger sizes may limit options.
- Transparent background is important.
To enhance visibility, designers can manually swap out images for different products and create a darker version specifically for stickers. Additionally, utilizing social media platforms like Pinterest can help promote their designs and increase exposure.
By implementing these strategies and adhering to the recommended specifications, designers can increase their sticker sales on Redbubble.
Make Redbubble Sticker Packs
Making sticker packs on Redbubble can be a great way to increase your earnings and supplement your product range.
There are pros and cons to making sticker packs that should be taken into consideration before taking the plunge.
Sticker packs offer larger commissions, but they have limited versatility compared to individual designs.
The Pros and Cons of Sticker Packs
- Increased Revenue: Selling sticker packs can lead to higher earnings compared to individual stickers.
- Niche Market Appeal: Sticker packs can attract different niche market buyers, and discounts or promotions can boost revenue.
- Versatility in Designs: Sticker packs allow for multiple designs on a single digital canvas.
- Appealing to Buyers: You can appeal to various buyer preferences with sticker packs.
- Promotional Opportunities: Discounts and promotions can be utilized to entice customers.
- Design Limitation: Sticker packs limit design versatility due to a single digital canvas.
- Dimension Restriction: Sticker packs are typically around 2800×2800 pixels in size.
- Product Suitability: Some designs may not work well on other products due to the sheet layout.
- All-Over Product Challenge: Creating patterns that look natural on all-over products is important.
- Earnings for Larger Stickers: Larger commissions can be offered for bigger stickers.
- Proper Strategy Required: A proper pricing strategy and marketing efforts are essential for consistent income.
How to Price Your Redbubble Stickers
Setting the right price for your Redbubble stickers is key to maximizing revenue and profits. Knowing the redbubble’s fee structure, understanding margin and taxes, and deciding on discounts are all important factors in making sure you get the most out of your sticker sales.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Base price covers service fee, manufacturing, shipping, marketing, and administrative expenses.
- Artists can set their own margin from 20-100% of base price.
- Sales tax (VAT) is automatically added based on local regulations.
- Final retail price is the sum of base price + artist margin + sales tax.
Once you know how to properly price your stickers, you can make sure that each sale maximizes your earnings while still offering competitive prices for customers.
Keep experimenting with pricing strategies until you find a sustainable model that works for both buyers and sellers!
Does Redbubble Make the Stickers for You?
Do you want to know if Redbubble makes the stickers for you? The answer is no, they don’t. Redbubble handles printing, packaging, and shipping of your designs to customers, but it doesn’t make the actual stickers.
- When submitting a sticker design, you’ll need to provide a high-quality PNG file with a transparent background. You can then size the design to around 2800×2800 pixels and adjust pricing accordingly. This ensures that your profit margin is correct.
- Once submitted, Redbubble takes care of the rest! They handle production, delivery, and customer inquiries for each order, so all you have to do is focus on creating art.
How to Market Your Redbubble Stickers
To maximize your earnings from Redbubble, it’s important to market your designs effectively.
- Social media is a great place to start, and Redbubble makes it easy to share products on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
- You can also use the ‘Promote Products’ feature on Redbubble to advertise your stickers.
- Additionally, optimizing titles, descriptions and tags for search visibility will help keep your listings visible in Google organic search results.
|Social Media||Reach new customers|
|Redbubble Feature||Advertise directly on platform|
|Search Visibility||Increase visibility in Google search results|
|Appeal to niche markets with visuals|
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve been selling stickers on Redbubble for a while now, and I can confidently say that it’s a great way to make some extra money.
It takes some trial and error to get the pricing right, but with practice, you’ll be able to maximize your profits.
Plus, it’s awesome being able to repurpose designs and create sticker packs – something that would have been impossible in ancient times!
All in all, if you’re looking for an easy way to make some money on the side, consider selling stickers on Redbubble.
If you have any questions or would like to read more about unbiased redbubble reviews, or how to know ways for running a print-on-demand business, Kindly drop them at wlo-usa to get help. We’re happy to accompany all of you anytime you need.