Discovering How To Connect Printify To Amazon can be a daunting task, but this complete tutorial will guide you every step of the way.
I’ll show you the tricks and techniques for setting up Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) so that your orders are processed quickly and efficiently.
With just a few clicks, you’ll have everything in place to start selling your products with confidence!
So, buckle up and let’s get started on this journey together – it’s time to make your dreams a reality!
- Printify can be linked to Amazon Seller Central to facilitate easy fulfillment of t-shirt sales.
- Printify’s approach to product delivery should be considered when setting up products on Amazon.
- It is important to test and monitor the fulfillment setup before going live to ensure correct processing and on-time delivery.
- When connecting Printify to Amazon, the accounts need to be linked through the Printify dashboard by entering Amazon credentials and accepting authorization requests.
How To Connect Printify To Amazon? (Full Tutorial)
I’m excited to discuss how to connect Printify-POD to Amazon.
- First, you’ll need to create accounts for both Printify and Amazon.
- Once you have your accounts created, the next step is setting up products.
- Then it’s time to log in to Amazon Seller Central.
- After that, you’ll add your product on Amazon and choose a fulfillment option.
You’re almost done!
Step 1: Create Accounts
Creating accounts is the first step to connecting Printify-POD to Amazon. To get started, you’ll need an account on Order Desk, Printful, and an Amazon Seller or Amazon FBA account.
- Order Desk allows you to manage multiple channels while linking Printify products to Amazon.
- Printful takes care of printing and shipping your products.
- An Amazon Seller or FBA account will enable you to list your products on the world’s largest marketplace!
Step 2: Set Up Products
Next, you need to set up the products you want to list on Amazon. Using Printify’s popup tools, design a shirt and define product delivery approaches.
- Troubleshooting Printify’s publishing freeze quickly for a smooth integration process. Make sure to use the keywords “shirt,” “design,” and “using pop-up tools in printify” in your workflow.
- Also, consider Printify’s approach to product delivery and how to troubleshoot Printify’s publishing freeze for best results.
Step 3: Log in to Amazon Seller Central
Log into your Amazon Seller Central account to start listing your products. This is the ecommerce portal you will use to manage all of your tshirt sales and shopify stores.
Amazon merch provides a deep dive into Printify’s workings, so you can easily customize every aspect of the product listing.
|Manage tshirt sales & shopify stores
|Deep dive into Printify’s workings
|Easily customize product listing
Step 4: Add Product on Amazon
Once you’re in your Amazon Seller Central account, it’s time to add products.
- Click on the ‘Inventory’ tab and select ‘Add a Product’.
- Then choose the product type and enter all relevant information.
- Each page will have different fields for you to fill out, so be sure to review them carefully before submitting.
- After that, click ‘Save and Finish’ to finalize everything.
That’s it! You’ve successfully added your product to Amazon.
Step 5: Choose Fulfillment
Now it’s time to choose the fulfillment option for your product.
On Amazon, there are three main options:
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
- Merchant-Fulfilled Network (MFN)
- Seller-Fulfilled Prime (SFP)
With Printify-POD, you will need to use the MFN option, as this is the only way to ensure that your products are printed on demand and shipped directly from their printing partners.
Carefully consider which fulfillment option best fits your business goals before making a decision.
Step 6: Link Accounts (If Available)
If available, the next step is to link your accounts. To connect Printify to Amazon, go to the dashboard and click ‘Link Accounts’. Here, you will be prompted to enter your Amazon credentials. Enter the required information and click ‘Sign In’.
After signing in, you’ll need to accept the authorization request for Printify-POD. Your accounts are now linked, so you can begin fulfillment with ease!
Step 7: Test and Monitor
Finally, it’s time to test and monitor your fulfillment setup to ensure everything is working as expected. Before going live, double-check that Printify-POD and Amazon are linked correctly by running a few test orders.
Review the status of each order to make sure they’re all being sent to the right destinations. Monitor any issues that arise with customer support or inventory management. Keep an eye out for:
|Quick response times
|On time delivery
How to use Printify together with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
Using Printify-POD with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is easy and straightforward.
- First, I look over the list of available products and quantities that are compatible with FBA.
- Then, I complete the FBA order form and mail it to Printify along with the product labels.
- After that, I submit a manual order in my Printify account.
- Finally, once fulfilled, I create FBA shipment labels and send them to Printify.
Step 1: Check the list of available products and quantities
- Start by checking the list of available products and quantities. On Printify-POD, you can find a catalog of products with different sizes, colors, and materials to choose from.
- Navigate to the ‘Products’ tab and select one of the categories to review different product types. Examine each product’s characteristics and pick ones that best fit your needs.
- Select an item to see how many units are available for purchase in each size, color, and material combination. You’ll be able to check stock availability prior to placing an order.
- When you’re ready, click ‘Add Products’ to complete your selection and proceed with customizing your design.
Step 2: Complete the FBA order form and email it to us along with the product labels
- Next, complete the FBA order form and email it to us along with the product labels.
- This order form includes your contact information, inventory data, shipping details, and payment information.
- You can download the FBA order form from Printify’s website or request it from our customer service team.
- Once you complete the form correctly and attach labels to each product, simply email it back to us for review.
Our team will review your submission and provide confirmation of successful integration with your Amazon account shortly after.
Step 3: Submit a manual order in your Printify account
- You can submit a manual order in your Printify-POD account to begin the FBA process. Once you’ve completed the order form and sent it with labels, log into your Printify-POD account and go to “Orders”.
- Select “Create an Order” and fill out all the necessary details, including product type, quantity, shipping address, payment method, and any other relevant info.
- When all information is complete, click “Submit Order” to finalize the process.
Your order should now be ready for printing!
Step 4: Once fulfilled, create FBA shipment labels and send them to us
- Once your order has been fulfilled, you need to create FBA shipment labels and send them to us.
- This procedure is relatively simple and can be done through Amazon’s Seller Central platform. All you have to do is select the ‘Shipment’ option on the main menu and then click on ‘Create Shipment’.
- From there, fill in the required information such as product details, shipping address, and weight of the package. Once completed, print out the label and attach it securely to your package.
- Finally, send it off to us so that we can begin processing your order!
Frequently Asked Questions
Wrapping up, connecting Printify to Amazon is really easy and can make a huge difference in your business!
You’ll be able to easily manage orders, keep track of inventory, and get your products Fulfilled by Amazon.
Plus, it’s all backed by Printify’s excellent customer service.
With Printify’s help, you’ll be selling like a pro in no time – it’s sure to revolutionize the way you do business!
If you have any questions or would like to read more about real customer feedback on printify, or how to know ways for running a print-on-demand business, Kindly drop them at wlo-usa.org to get help. We’re happy to accompany all of you anytime you need.